Data is King today… Big data is a popular term used to describe the exponential growth and availability of data, both structured and unstructured. And big data may be as important to business and society as the Internet/Mobile Phone has become. Why? More data may lead to more accurate analyses. More accurate analyses may lead to more confident decision making. And better decisions can mean greater operational efficiencies, cost reductions, and reduced risk.
Why the need to append your current customer database? With the increasing cost of direct mail, finding a cost-effective way to communicate with your customers and known prospects is imperative to your continued prosperity. We now have the ability to apply analytics on the front end to determine relevance based on context.
The benefits of having your customer’s email address and/or mobile number will allow you to engage in multi-channel strategies that will result in higher campaign response rates over standalone channels such as postal mailing efforts. Additionally, it will allow you to engage your customer in a one-to-one dialogue through multiple channels which increase not just the visibility of your brand but can significantly reduce your cost per conversion, especially because you own the appended data and can send to it and employ various multi or standalone channel strategies to effectively determine which is the best fit for your company and consumer.
Our resources at Bullseye Interactive Group have a competitive advantage in four distinct areas for our clients:
- Intelligent Data, with over 300 attributes for each record, including typical demographic information plus extending to information on topics such as who shops where, types of auto’s, voting in primaries, attending sporting events, etc.
- Data Delivery, creating additional touch-points targeting the right consumers, impacts traditional media, launching a promotion; creating engagement, cost-efficient, etc.
- Data Volume, reaching and having access to over 200 million people
- Measurable, it’s a great source for ROI & ROE…
Having an online relationship with your customers, in addition to your current offline channels of communication, you will:
- Increase the value of your database
- Generate higher response rates
- Build customer relationships through multiple channels
- Achieve the highest possible ROI
- Gain the ability to measure the results from your online deployment instantaneously
- Dramatically increase traffic to your website
Database Services We Offer
- Phone (Land Line & Mobile)